I have been involved in Schutzhund/IPO for 25 years. I have previously held the following positions:
- 2015 – 2017 AWDF Vice-President
- 2010-2012 Director at Large
- 2008-2010 BOI member
- USCA Working Dog Judge, IPO since 2007
- 2012-2016 USCA Vice-President
- 2006-2010 USCA Executive Board member
- 2003-2005 New England Regional Director
- USA Classified Teaching Helper
In 2002 I Started Southern New Hampshire Working Dog Club
- President, Training Director, Club training Helper for 20+ years.
I worked as Back Half Trial Helper for 3 Regional Championships and worked over 40 club trials.
I am a 7 time member of the SchH3/IPO3 club, I have competed with 6 of those at National Championships. I have competed in 25+ National Championships and 15 regional Championships. I am also a USCA Master Sports Training Medal Recipient.
- 2009 FCI World Team member (Alternate)
- 2016 Canadian National Champion
- 2016 USCA GSD Vice National Champion
- 2017 FCI Vice World Champion
- 2017 WUSV World Team member (USA-3)
- 2018 AWDF National Champion
- 2018 FCI Vice World Champion
- 2018 WUSV World Team Member (USA-2)
- 2018 USCA GSD Vice National Champion
I have Judged 6 National Championships:
I have judged over 25 Regional Championships and over club 250 trials in 12+ years as a USCA Performance Judge.
I wish all the competitors the best of luck in the competition and congratulate all of you for making this far already. That alone is a big accomplishment.